Breakfast with the US Advisory Board
May 15, 2018
7:15 - 8:00 am EDTRegister Now
An opportunity to have breakfast with the Women in Payments board member of choice, and gain insights to the board member’s perspectives on the payments industry, and how to build successful careers in these exciting times of change.
Registration closes on Friday, May 11, 2018.
VenueThe Ritz-Carlton Pentagon City
1250 South Hayes Street Arlington
- Kristy Duncan, CEO & Founder, Women in Payments
- Kari Browne, Global Co-Head, Fintech, Payments & Transaction Processing, Korn Ferry
- Marjan Delatinne, Sales Director, Europe, Ripple
- Jan Estep, President & Chief Executive Officer, NACHA
- Carolyn Homberger, Group President, Global Sales, ACI Worldwide, Inc.
- Cynthia King, Vice President & Treasurer, Tesco
- Celeste Schwitters, SVP, Client Support Services and Implementations, Visa, Inc.
- Krista Sharp, Senior Vice President of Treasury, Merchant & Payments Solutions, Wells Fargo Bank
Networking Event Sponsor