We’re seeking established leaders and rising stars to showcase at our upcoming Women in Payments Symposium.
This event is a one-of-a-kind learning and networking opportunity designed by women for women.
Female speakers have the opportunity to share their expertise and raise their professional profiles while attendees have the opportunity to learn from other successful like-minded women in payments.
The event features keynotes, executive panels, and breakout workshops. We encourage speaking submissions that include multiple perspectives on a particular topic (such as a moderated panel) or case studies that include both a practitioner and a solution provider.
We offer three streams of presentations including:
- Digital Payments
- Innovation & Driving Change
- Leadership and Career Development
Whether you're an established leader or rising star, we'd love to give you as a woman speaker this platform to grow your career while helping other women grow theirs.
Popular topics include, but aren’t limited to:
- Evolving technology solutions such as blockchain and APIs
- Evolving landscape of the payments market players and the role of fintechs
- Developing global payments infrastructures such as faster payments, NPP, ISO20022, and others
- Merchant and corporate treasury challenges and solutions
- Developing issues in regulatory and security regimes, such as PSD2 and open access
- Leadership and career strategies for women