Cryptocurrencies, ICOs and How They All Fit Together
February 28, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pmRegister Now
Cryptocurrency, ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and blockchain were undoubtedly three of the biggest buzz words of 2017, and are expected to remain so in 2018. With over 2,000 cryptocurrencies currently in circulation globally, ICOs similarly on the rise, and blockchain technology underlying many of these —how exactly do these rapidly growing initiatives fit together? In partnership with Dentons Canada LLP, we’re hosting a panel of leading industry experts to examine this trio of assets, the regulation needed to support widespread adoption, and the potential impacts to financial services. Join us to equip yourself with a relevant understanding of what is poised to be a transformational year for the continued crypto craze.
Not For Women Only!
VenueDentons Canada LLP
77 King St. W., 5th floor
Toronto, M5K 0A1
- Tracy Molino, Counsel, Dentons
- Pat Chaukos, Deputy Director, OSC LaunchPad, Policy at Ontario Securities Commission
- Cloudesley J. C. R. Hobbs, B.F.A., J.D. Blockchain lawyer, General Counsel, C.L.O. Dominion Bitcoin Mining Company Ltd.
- Fred Pye, President & CEO, 3iQ Corp
- Alan Wunsche, CEO & Chief Token Officer, TokenFunder
|5:30 - 7:30 pm||Opening Remarks and Panel Discussion|
Networking Event Sponsor